tattoos

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big Trucks Mudding






Big Trucks Mudding
It  's that time of year again. Many added rain, running in the spring and summer, so that for many, many mud. If you  're like me, jump in my truck with four wheel drive and searching for a huge range of sludge is about as good as it gets! The feeling in the stomach, as not to be afraid of your truck or jeep out of control, but it  's just pure adrenaline. The only drawback is when you slip into one of your friends  's truck, so you don ' t recommend a new and shiny or 4x4 jeep.

 II must admit that I never  'have you heard anything like it. ATV  's in the sand just don ' t compare to the thought, sand rail approaches. Since it  's pretty hard to find, lying at a NASCAR race car that is as close as I get the freedom and fun of me.

 A group of us went last weekend and we had a big mud hole to play in. Some people say it is 'only to hardcore, if you leave the windows, but honestly, I really don '  t as include dried mud out of my truck for weeks. So Ithere is no shame, I'm not a hardcore when it comes to my truck in the MUD! I like to have your window a little 'down, just so I can shout to the boys, as we have' fighter  kings around like small children to large wheels.

 What  's what I remember driving through puddles on my Big Wheel as a child. Although it was cold outside, it was worth it to find the biggest Big Wheels through the puddles that might take. Mum yelled into the house, wet and covered from head to toe inWater and dirt. If we took even one step on the carpet without stripping first, we were forced to spend some time in our rooms. When we finally out of the dog house with his mother, we  'd go clean our Big Wheels, so immaculate, just like Dad with his truck was until the next storm, we can run free.

 It  's something satisfying to come home with the truck so covered with mud, is the only thing you see the windshield, and it is hard to do. My kids love it, footballpieces of dried mud from the wheels before washing it. And nothing  's better than a mud-covered truck! Or a ferris wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger