tattoos

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pimp My Ride- Lamborghini Style Doors

The image “http://bcdsm.labattz.com/Robin%20Ride/Lambo%20Doors%20022.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
We all know how cool lambo doors look on cars like this Eclipse here, but most people, like me until a couple of days ago, think that it is something that only the super rich can get, well guess what? It's not! Recently I was looking trough the web and I found a website that sells lambo doors, it's called WingDoors . The prices I saw on the website were just outrageous. They charge well over $ 1000 for two door hinges with 2 or sometimes 4 shock absorbers. I thought that the idea of having lambo doors is really cool and I decided to look for a cheaper alternative and I found it. I thought about it for a second, if you want to buy something cheap that you usually pay a lot for what do you do, and then it hit me eBay! So go here and see for yourself how much cheaper the door hinges are. Look here and see how much cheaper I found them on eBay. So if you have an extra $ 300 and want your car to become a real show stopper, buy lambo doors if not pay for gas with them. I am out, and if you have any questions about lambo doors or would like me to write more about the subject post a comment and I will consider it and greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading my blog.

________________________________________________________________________________
If you like this post, please subscribe to the RSS feeds
And
Visit Our Friend's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger